Category List

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Pirates of Dark Water by Nate Hallinan, via Behance A re-imagination by Nate Hallinan of characters from this nostalgic cartoon. In an effort push my character designand painting skills, I thought it would be fun to redesign charactersfrom on of my favorite childhood cartoons. This is an ongoing projectthat I am currently doing in my free time.

3D Cartoon Character #3D #character
3D Cartoon Character #3D #character
The Pirates of Dark Water by Nate Hallinan, via Behance A re-imagination by Nate Hallinan of characters from this nostalgic cartoon. In an effort push my character designand painting skills, I thought it would be fun to redesign charactersfrom on of my favorite childhood cartoons. This is an ongoing projectthat I am currently doing in my free time.
The Pirates of Dark Water by Nate Hallinan, via Behance  A re-imagination by Nate Hallinan of characters from this nostalgic cartoon.   In an effort push my character designand painting skills, I thought it would be fun to redesign charactersfrom on of my favorite childhood cartoons. This is an ongoing projectthat I am currently doing in my free time.
3D type
3D type
Animation - Character design
Animation - Character design
Wondergirl by ~bathill8
Wondergirl by ~bathill8

No comments:

Post a Comment