Category List

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Low Poly Car My first ever 3D car is done! Heavily influenced by Death Rally as one can probably tell. I know there is plenty of room for improvement but for a first I think it’s quite ok :).

Page from 'This is New York' by Miroslav Sasek.
Page from 'This is New York' by Miroslav Sasek.
Low Poly Car My first ever 3D car is done! Heavily influenced by Death Rally as one can probably tell. I know there is plenty of room for improvement but for a first I think it’s quite ok :).
Low Poly Car  My first ever 3D car is done! Heavily influenced by Death Rally as one can probably tell. I know there is plenty of room for improvement but for a first I think it’s quite ok :).
Game Character Design - Fantasy Art work by Hong yu cheng-1
Game Character Design - Fantasy Art work by Hong yu cheng-1
Girl Character #girl #cartoon #character
Girl Character #girl #cartoon #character

No comments:

Post a Comment